Thursday, July 19, 2012

Together We Have It All


Sparkle and Sprinkle has just released two new stamp sets that I know you are going to love.  Today I am sharing a card using the new Panda's Birthday set.  I spent Saturday with my friends at our favorite scrapbook store and I found this great decorative cardstock and ribbon that were perfect for this image. 


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with markers.  I cut it out with Spellbinders’ Label Eighteen and layered this on dark green to help it stand out more on the card front.  The sentiment is Together and I stamped it in the middle of the embossed Flourish Oval Frame (using Moss EP).  To add a little sparkle (can’t forget that!!) I added some Sunny Daze Glitter, using a glue pen, to the middle of the flowers on the decorative cardstock. 

The second new stamp set is called Nature and can be seen here, along with some great card samples.  

Don’t forget to check out April’s latest Technique Tuesday at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Blog.  It is one of my favorites. 

E. Marie 

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge: No Rules!
PaperPretties Monday Challenge PPMC48 – Embossing
Phindy'sPlace Challenge #113 – Initials (E – Embossing, M – Moss EP, B – Bamboo)


6 comments:

Jingle said...

What a pretty card! I really like all of the details you added to this! Thanks for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

April said...

You did a great job on this! I love it! Love the pp.

Hugs, April

Julie Z said...

Omg, you are so right - the cardstock & ribbon are just PERFECT for this! Love when that happens! And that saying works SO well for this image - great choice! Lovely, lovely card Marie!

Suzanne C said...

What sweet panda bears perfectly paired with the bamboo. Lovely card. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Brenda said...

Love the green shades and all the layers

Joy said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, love the Asian themed card, perfection.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog